Balance


Had been a year study in Taiwan. There are many diffrences in both country.
Culture, technology, transportations.........
Since it is difficult to find someone or some place that have conversation at here, I had miss the environment of multilanguage.
I miss the clean faces of the building without the full-filled of advertisment board.
Everytime people ask me, would you stay at here after your graduation? My answer will be NO. But, it will be one of my choice in the future.

In the year, I had tried to let all can be paid at the same effort, but the facts: life, money, studies, all can't be put it in the same level.

And this, is the place that I using English.

- Posted from Ipod Touch

留言

  1. hey there , pls be tough! u can make it and discover a brand new world over there. add oil =)

    回覆刪除

張貼留言